- Instead of building His church, we’re asking Him to build our church.
- The Gospel doesn’t change, but the church has to.
- The number of Christians in America is declining. Why? I blame the church.
- Everyone here can look at another church and call the change they need to make. But can you do that for your church?
- The church has a choice: change or die.
- A movement of God is messy.
- We have to get comfortable being uncomfortable.
- If you you want change in your church, you have to do more than pray about it.
- Are we serious about reaching the world?
- I think a lot of churches aren’t serious about reaching the world.
- God didn’t call your church to condemn the city. God called your church to reach the city.
- Why would you want to limit what God could do in his church?
i attended for the first time the annual leadership conference at newspring church just up the road in anderson, sc....here are some take-away thoughts. (confession, didn't take notes - my motherboard on my laptop is fried and it's being replaced...i hate writing, so i'll go back and watch the sessions online live and note-take then) - here are some of the more powerful quotes that i've picked up from other sites that were said yesterday