- engaging the future - why i like it: dino's a great spirit-filled pastor with a huge vision and these 6 things are of major importance for the church
- seven joy killers in ministry - why i like it: they are true and you need to watch out for them
- finishing strong - why i like it: true stuff
- your life is different - why i like it: cause if pastors think their life is normal, they are wrong!
- andy stanley's vision talk at exponential as provided by hodge - why i like it: it's transferable
- furtick's leaders on the lookout - why i like it: cause we need to learn this & i need to practice this
- 7 filters for leadership decisions - why i like it: great stuff and transferable
- seth's email checklist - why i like it: cause i'd like to send it to everyone for them to be aware of
- tony's 9 do's and don'ts for ministry growth - why i like it: cause many are based on relationship
- michael's creating a life plan - why i like it: cause it's helped me and i'm still in the process of this
- top 10 pet peeves about worship leaders - why i like it: cause many are true
- the numbness of frequency - why i like it: because it speaks to one of my core values - exposure
- craig's blog about needing more - why i like it: because it's a lie!
- anne's blog about things you can't say in church - why i like it: because it's honest
what follows is a quick list of some of my favorite posts from other bloggers that i read. if you missed them, take some time to check these out. i'll give a quick "why i liked it" point so you'll see why it stood out to me this year: