- some discussion about economic uncertainity and how it affects the church
- do you present? do you use powerpoint? - nine critical steps for ppt users & presenters - especially #4 & #9
- audio notes from day #1 of catalyst - listen to furtick's first
- is the church a force or a field? i will use this at some point - great video
- another video on change - short one...i was challenged with this, "change one percent daily"
- one more video on leading yourself
- i've mentioned this one before, but if you haven't done this, you need to - i'm in the process of it now
- there are 940 weekends between kindergarten and highschool - what are you doing with each one - do you make each one count? (btw, this is a great blog from saddleback's youth pastor)
- what can you NOT say in church - so far, over 270 people have responded...some interesting insight! (comments here)
- i'd rather get fired for audacity than inactivity
- if you are always "on" you have big issues - let go, slow down, rest - sabbath!
- budget cuts - one executive pastors view - love the list of questions at the bottom - will probably be using these soon
- balance! great, indepth article...
- church on the cheap
- three tests of vision
- The Three Big Questions - a book for families that i'll b reading soon - love this author and his writing style.
on my radar
thought i'd drop a few links here that you may find interesting...