- read the shack? here are a couple of lenghty posts regarding the book and the author. post #1 is a review of the book and post #2 is an interview with the author
- almost as important as that book was to me, here's a VITAL article that EVERY dawg fan MUST read! check it out here (warning it pertains to guts)
- brilliant post for anyone - play your best - for what its worth...sports related posts are the ones God tends to speak to me through...it's my love language i guess.
- what if you said 'yes' to everything - something to consider!
- stop making excuses about needing more!
on my radar (first 5)
haven't blogged much of late...apologies. several reasons: 1.) we've gained a new family member (her name is belle, she's about a 2 or 3 year old dog someone gave to us - she's a blessing); 2.) lots going on with work; 3.) the kids and wife are back in school so free time isn't as available. anyway, here are some posts that i've kept pondering on or saving to refer you to...