the second vital issue is staffing (paid and unpaid)
· Answers the question, “Who are the ‘go-to’ people?”
· Get the right people, in the right place…start with people – Jim Collins, Good to Great, says, “First who, then what?”
· Find a leader, make room for them – leaders are always on the lookout (Furtick)
· Commitment to the vision trumps commitment to the position – too many people are in love with their position and could care less about the vision – return to the vision – it’s primary!
· If you’re a leader, work yourself out of a job – replace yourself – when possible, hire from within – why? Because they were with you before you paid them! They own the vision and understand the DNA.
· 3 keys to keeping Staff: 1.) clear and compelling vision (that comes from S.P – people need VISION and they need HOPE.); 2.) dynamic leadership skills of the S.P.; 3.) caring attitude of S.P. – RELATIONSHIP!!!!!