- dave writes about it here
- perry has two great posts on what it would be like if twitter was a communication tool during biblical times - he does a post on an old testament character (david) and a couple of new testament characters - interesting!
- michael gives four reasons that he discovered after about a week of using the service - i'm not there yet - i don't know that i could come up with four...what about you - anyone else twittering?
- the best post, and the one that pushed me into finally deciding to use the service (i reserved my name early on, but didn't use it - i tend to do that with most new websites/services) - anyway, michael gives 12 reasons to start twittering - really good reasons and compelling arguments. one of his comments says that he'd love to put a 140 character limit on some meetings - i'm all for that one :)
- finally, michael put together a "beginnner's guide to twitter" - if you're wondering, check it out - again, easy to follow, great content, take the plunge! this is the one post that will help you more than any other.
the 411 on twitter
ok, here's a bit more on twitter...as i said previously, this is just an experiment for me...here's the short version of twitter - consider it..."microblogging" - i.e. you create posts that are 140 characters or less (sms 0r text length) that are viewed via sms or via web...anyway, here are some other bloggers that have posted about it - check 'em out: