- great to spend a couple days at my dad's house - love it when we can get together and catch up on life - he's a great sounding board for me and helps me process things (not sure if he knows it or not, but he is)
- preached this morning at abundant faith fellowship in reidsville, ga - great service - great people - we felt really welcomed here and if anyone knows how to treat a guest speaker, it's them - we literally felt at home (like we'd been there for years) - great job to all the volunteers and to pastor john and selina - they've been friends of ours for a while and this is the first opportunity that i've had to minister in their church - btw, the worship was fantastic...if your in s. ga. go check 'em out
- hoping to get the go ahead soon to redo the conference website...ready to see the next level of service that we're able to provide through that tool...
- i'm thinking of getting a myspace....yes, again...here's why...because so many of the churches and people that i visit with use that platform and not facebook - but, i gotta say, i love facebook
- not going to twitter - anyone else twittering? just don't see the need for it
- looking forward to speaking at the reach conference in s. ga - it's a church revitalization conference - i'm stoked about this event
- i'm wishing i could try some thin mints cheesecake.....hmmmmmmmmmm, from whom?
- busy couple of weeks coming up....gotta create margin!!!
- school is almost over....glad for my kids and wife!
- we're moving....not so glad about the manual labor!
- i've used a lot of !!!!!! in this post.....hmmmmm!!!!
- that's all....good night
sunday night unwind
sitting here on a sunday night...unwinding...some jazz coming through...here are some quick hits: