- "too often we see ourselves as human beings with a temporary spiritual existence. the truth is, we are spiritual beings with temporary human experience."
- i no longer pray toward heaven as an earthly beggar but from heaven with godly insight
- the greatest example of this is in matthew - "your kingdom come, your will be done" - the literal meaning of this from the greek is "come, thy kingdom. be done, they will"
- Jesus knew his purpose: to bring heaven to earth
- just like salvation, our privilege in prayer comes not from our having earned or deserved it, but from having been given it
authority and prayer
read an interesting and short article by che ahn called "the seated place of authority" - i want to recap and share just a few important takeaways from it...