- testimonies – testimonies keep it real for real people – they let people share their experiences.. they also let attendees understand that not everyone has ‘it together’ but that there's a God who cares...they connect the Gospel to real people
- video – this is an incredible tool to reach our younger generation
- background images – they were easy for the guys to relate to
- song choice – guys liked the songs, know what? so did the ladies from what i could tell.
- humor – humor is a form of entertainment – entertainment simply means to hold one’s attention
- change – we changed up the service…change is a good thing because it combats predictability.
- challenge – the challenge at the end was great…I think that leaving people with a strong challenge to ‘do something about it’ is always a good thing
- men's choir - the men's choir was the strongest it's ever been and they did an incredible job of leading us in worship
one last post about father's day service
these are some thoughts about what we did well in our father's day service...