- mark shares the real reason they're pulling the plug on one of their services - here's what i love: the fact that they aren't afraid to evaluate things for results!
- mark also shares his life goals - gotta admit, i don't have a list of life goals (i have some internally, just not listed on paper) - am i the only one? (let me know) - something i feel like i should do...maybe i will
- brad has a great post of a podcast he recently listened to...read this
- church relevance has an article about text messaging...fwiw, this is the primary means of communication today for younger generations...will we as a church embrace this? or will we miss this boat?
- church relevance also has an article that recaps kevin kelley's talk at Q a couple of months ago one what the future of christianity looks like...bottom line, the best article i read all week - another bottom line... we can't let unbelievers shape and dictate what the church will look like 13 generations from now (that's 1000 years!) - we affect the generations, we must be like david who served God in his generation
wanted to share a few friday afternoon links of some of the best of the best that i've come across this week...i know some of you don't use bloglines or google reader, so here are some things that i came across this week that i enjoyed...their pretty random...